Are you serious about improving your sports performance?
It doesn't matter if you are a professional athlete or an enthusiast, we all want to be better at what we do.
Want to improve your speed, reflexes, power and performance to be better at your sport?
Have no real idea how you should be training to increase your sports performance?
Still feel the effects of a serious injury or surgery and never felt the same? (Knee & ACL issues, shoulder, back, ankle injuries.)
Are you receptive to performance based coaching and ready to improve?
Whatever your current level, we can improve you. This means that:
- if you play rugby (full contact or tag), you will be faster, run quicker, and generate more power.
- if you are a martial arts athlete or fighter, you will hit harder, improve your conditioning, and improve your technique.
- if you are a golfer you will improve your mobility, core strength and power enabling you to hit the ball harder and further.
- if you are a footballer you will move quicker, strike the ball harder and build your strength on the ball.
We have worked with and helped athletes in the following disciplines:
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Eligibility Criteria - you need:
- To want to focus your training to improve your performance in your sport
- To be willing to train at our exclusive, private training studio in Kingsland, Auckland
- To be willing to train hard and listen to instruction
- To be willing to invest in yourself
- To be an inspirational role model to your children
Apply for a completely FREE Training session for you or your team now:
What do current members have to say about The Active Lifestyle?
Where is The Active Lifestyle personal training studio?
All our training sessions are completed at our private, exclusive training studio in Kingsland, Auckland. There is ample parking and a private, hot shower if you want to rush off afterwards. Everything is provided, from water, towels and equipment. We will send you full details when we arrange your session.
What do I need to bring?
Yourself! Wear comfortable clothes and good training shoes, and bring an enthusiastic and open mind and be ready for the best training session of your life!
Who is the trainer?
James has been training in martial arts for over 10 years and has a lot of training experience in Thailand, (with trips to numerous Muay Thai camps there, including fight experience), the home of Muay Thai Kickboxing. He has held pads for professional fighters and enthusiasts alike. In Kuwait he worked at the Middle East's premier athletic training facility, Spark Athletic in Kuwait City. Here he worked with and learned from top level American coaches.